Friday, February 10, 2017

MY WEEKS AT THE RANCH FROM FRIENDS JOURNAL

On Saturday the 20th of last month I arrived at the ranch. And once I was there I learned how to feed the animals & made sure they all had water & food. On Wedsenday the 24th I was housesitting, around noon I went outside to feed the animals their lunch & added more water, same for the dinner time it would be like around 6 pm and somewhere around 630pm  I would let the dogs lose for the night. Every morning I would get up and get to feed the animals and tie up the dogs, made sure the animals had plenty of food & water same as for the dogs. After all the animals were eatting I would water the front porch & water the plants there & water the dirt in case if there was any wind or something. I would double check the animals if they were all eatting, and made sure all the animals had water. The days, were going well so far. Until the following week, couple of goats got out of their Kennel's & I had to call the owners to inform them about the situation, they called a man to come help me out with the goats & help me tighten the gates so the goats wouldn't escape again, we would tight the gates very tightly. Everything, was good until the next day couple of hours after I fed the animals. It was about 930 am when I scent something was wrong & I had to go check outside, right when I opened the door the goats were right in front of me and this time it was all the goats.

I had to chase them into their kennels some goats would go in and some would run away from me, again I had to call the owner's and let them know what happened and they called someone to come help me out to figure out where they were coming out of so we saw where they would escape from so we got some nails and a hammer so we would be able to close the gates and we tighten everything so the goats didn't have to get out again. And he said if there was anything I needed I can just come over and ask him, I thanked him very much. Around dinner time I had just finished feeding the animals and I was heading back to the house when I glazed to my left and saw a snake, but before I saw the snake I had to make sure that one of the neighbor's weren't home that way I could of let the dogs lose for the night. And that's when I saw the snake in the front porch by one of the flower pots, so I slowly moved away to call the owner and told her there was a snake in the front porch, she told me to just be still until they call someone to come get it. By the time the guy arrived the snake had already hidden. It was like red & oranger & yellow with a rittle in the end I didn't see the head so, it was scary for me. Here's what it semi looked like: That's what I saw: 

So, after the guy left I finally untied the dogs.So, I contitued my week there at nights it was lonely. Dog would protect the ranch from coyotes. And from anyone who comes. They make sure that the animals are safe. There was couple of nights that I heard noises outside the dogs barking like crazy and the sounds were like howling winds and flashing lights from outside. And hearing voices like people talking out a loud. One night, I heard voice on the porch and I saw a shadow of a man walking on the porch he was walking back and forth. He would walk from the the bedroom window to the door towards the living room. I got up and see who it was but nothing was out there. Only saw the dogs out there, and I closed the door went back to the room got into bed when I saw the shadow again and it looked like a 5' 9"  man with a dark coat and black hat with dark glasses. And this was going on all night until 2 am. I finally, went to sleep, and felt tired all day from the restless night. And other night I heard the dogs crying like if they were hurt or something, I opened the door gently and saw six coyotes standing almost near the front porch, so I closed the door quickly.

What I saw was an unexpected shadow & unecpected noises. On the 5th of this month I felt like I wanted to turn into a fully werewolf carving for blood i'm not sure why? Enjoy my story and pictures:

No comments: